Written by Kitty

ABOUT INSANITY IN CANDY WRAPPERS:

This is a story that was composed years ago, however it has been revised throughout the years. The characters Rosalie, Zel, Detaleny, Ganon, Fran, Cinnamon, Pete, Veronica, Ashley, Courtney, and Eliza are completely fictional and are not real. I made these characters up, and none of the scenarios in the story have anything to do with my life whatsoever.

This is a story about a group of people who live in this victorian house. A 27 year old boy named Detaleny, a 24 year old woman named Rosalie, a 25 year old man named Zel, a 42 year old woman named Fran, a fat 5 year old named Cinnamon, a morbidly obese man named Pete, a 26 year old year old man named Ganon and a 34 year old woman named Veronica and her 3 kids. Detaleny failed out of school. He still lives with his mother Fran. Fran is a 42 year old woman who runs a boarding house with her husband Pete and their 5 year old daughter Cinnamon. Pete and Cinnamon are extremely obese people. Pete is into cannibalism and Cinnamon is just annoying. Cinnamon particularly likes to annoy Rosalie and Zel. Rosalie is a 24 year old college grad who is about to get married to Zel. Zel is a 25 year old college student who tends to keep to himself. He only really argues with his one friend Ganon. Ganon is also a resident here. He moved here along with his sister Veronica and his three nieces. Veronica likes to run things. She tends to get on Rosalies nerves. Zel doesn't know that Rosalie likes Ganon as well. Veronica has 3 daughters, Ashley, Courtney, and Eliza. The three daughters range from ages 14 to 19. Eliza, the oldest is 19, then Courtney who is 17 and Ashley who is 14. They also think they run the place.

This is insanity in Candy Wrappers.




Sunday, October 17, 2010

Chapter 24

"So here is the plan, I will have Eliza and Detaleny lure Pete." I said.

"What??" Detaleny started.

"I thought I was back up!" He stammered. I glanced at him and smiled.

"I changed my mind. You will be joining Eliza." I said to him.

"Oh great, not only do I have to deal with the fat man, but I have to deal with the whiney idiot too?" Eliza started to complain.

"Yup." I said to her.

I heard a familiar rumble from the front of the house, it was Pete's car.

"Guys, did we figure out how we're going to do this? We don't have much time." I said to them.

"We get Eliza and Detaleny to lure him and we push him." Zel said.

"Thats it?" I questioned it.

"Yup." Ganon said.

"Well good luck pushing him in." I said to them.

"You're helping." Zel said.

"No I'm not. I can't do that in my condition." I said to him.

"What?" He started.

"Don't argue with me. Parker! Eliza! Get the fat man!" I ordered them. They went around front to get Pete. I could feel him coming this way through the ground. His heaviness like an earthquake.

Eliza went around the hole, but Detaleny fell in. Great. Pete stopped short as Detaleny fell.

"Shit!" Detaleny yelled as he fell in.

"Parker!" I screamed at him.

"There goes our plan, he foiled it." Zel muttered to himself. I was trying to think of a way to get him out.

"We need a rope." I said to them.

"No, he should stay in there. He ruined our plan." Ganon said.

"We can't leave him in there, there is no food, no water, and he wouldn't be very comfortable, so could you guys help me get him out?" I asked. They started walking towards the storage shed to see if there were ropes and other means of getting someone out.

"Alright Parker, we will get you out." I said to him.

"Please help!" He yelled up to me. I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't tell Fran, she was already pissed at us.

"The guys are trying to get ropes to get you out." I said to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment